Penthouse Deluxe Suite with Matterhorn view
Your slice of alpine heaven! The Penthouse Deluxe Suite with view on the Matterhorn is holiday heaven and offers 100m² of split-level luxurious space. Room enough for up to three adults and two children. Traditional materials such as recycled wood and stone or rustic Walliser knitted carpets on solid oak wooden floors combine effortlessly with modern features. The living room has comfortable seating and a sofa bed. The cosy fireplace, dining table with leather chairs, wine cooler with selected wines (not included in room price) and two balconies set the scene for a wonderful vacation.
Two separate bedrooms, each with twin beds (2 x 90 x 210 cm) offer optimum sleeping comfort. All of the mattresses, covers and pillows have been made with Swiss wool – most of which came from the Julen family’s own sheep.
The Penthouse Deluxe Suite has two separate bathrooms with shower and bath and two separate WC’s. Coffee machine, minibar with free soft drinks, a fruit basket, free WiFi and a multimedia TV system round up the amenities.
The suite is on the 4th and 5th floor.
The Penthouse Deluxe Suite with Matterhorn view at a glance:
- For max. 5 persons
- 100m² with an amazing Matterhorn view
- exquisite wine cooler with selected wines (not included in room price)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 balconies with sitting area
- Minibar (with free soft drinks)
- Free fruit basket
- Coffee machine
- 2 separate bedrooms
- 1 living room with lounge, fireplace and dining table
- Divan-sofa convertible into an extra bed (180 x 210 cm)
- Reading chair
- Writing table
- 2 bathrooms with shower & bath
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Amenity set
- Hair dryer
- Multimedia TV system (3 TVs)
- Media bar: docking station with international outlets, LAN connection and multiple USB & Bluetooth connections
- Direct dial telephone
- Air-conditioning system for your individual comfort temperature (heating and cooling mode)